Browse Other Options

Bookmark this Page!!

Bookmark and Share

Friday, April 30, 2010

Download and Use Twitter Blaster Pro


1. Download Twitter Blaster Pro

2. Open and Enter Your Twitter Account Name, and Password, Log in

3. Go to Gather ID, than go to the right screen, and search for a popular person, one close to your niche.

4. Click their page, And view all of their fallowers.

5. Click Gather ID's from all pages and hit Gather ID at the bottom.

6. Wait for all of the ID's To Be Gathered and save your list to any destination you want.

7. Import the list to Auto Following with the Import button.

8. Than go to Setting, set delay from 1 to 2 and go head and set the following to 100

9. Than go back to Auto Following, and press start, you will then start Following everybody on the list one by one.

NOTE. do this once a day, don't follow more than a hundred people a day because it can lead to your account being ban. Give every body you followed 2 days, if they have not followed you back, go to TWITTER KARMA sign in with your twitter account, and unfollow everybody who hasn't followed you back yet. This is a great tool, use it!

Also Note. This is the trial version of Twitter Blaster Pro if you would like the register code, send me an email through the help button at the top, or just send me one at calebmann@live.com, and put "register code" in the subject. I will reply to you with the code!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I try to use my twitter blaster pro it just tries to sign me up for a new account. The username ends up in the email slot ant twitter says that it does not appear to be an email. If I sign in on the browser it does not see I am signed in on twitter blaster pro. Hence does not work for me.

Anonymous said...



Feel free to visit my site; web site

Anonymous said...



Feel free to surf to my homepage; web page

Anonymous said...



Here is my web page; website

Anonymous said...



my homepage ... site

Anonymous said...



my web site - website

Anonymous said...



Also visit my blog post web page

Anonymous said...



Look at my blog: web page

Anonymous said...

I will suggest http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=3121119763223316316&postID=985599832307819565 to
all of my friends :) Very fascinating web site with beneficial information!
Best Regards, Maisie

Also visit my blog :: Www.Fc1.Vortext.Org

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.

I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
I am quite certain I'll learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Here is my web page - mammoth sea creature

Anonymous said...



my homepage: website

Anonymous said...

Thanκ you foг sharing your infο.
Ι really apprecіate your effогts
аnԁ I am wаitіng foг youг further ωгite ups thankѕ once аgaіn.


Mу web sitе - Arjun Kanuri

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your favourite reason seemed to be at
the web the simplest thing to take into accout
of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst people consider worries that they plainly do not realize about.
You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and also outlined out the entire thing with no need side effect , people can take a signal.

Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

Feel free to visit my website :: test schwimmbrille

Post a Comment

How to Make Money Online!

Everything you need to Make Money Online is inspiration, work ethic, and simply good ways to make money online. You must keep your cool! If you give up easy than Making Money Online may not be for you. You have to be dedicated and ready to change your life, Here is a good strategy that I was told to use when I started trying to make money online, Write down every one of your dreams on paper, do this right now. Once you are done with that simple task, Visualize yourself doing those things you wrote down. To make money online you must have the correct mindset. If you don't than by by money, Now try to visualize and experience the excitement about having that life, visualize yourself driving down the street in a Lamborghini or the look on your closest friends face when you can help them through a rough time. All because of the fact that you worked hard to find the ways to make money online. And once you started to make money online, your life completely changed forever. Imagine your self in Egypt, with your portable laptop that you can bring anywhere to make money online. Just visualize your future and your dreams. Once you have the mindset, You should be ready to start trying to make money online.

Get My New Content Sent To You!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

Give A Shout Out!

Copyright

Caleb Mann - All Rights Reserved

Start A Live Chat!!!

Check Out My HubPages

Followers

Make Money Online! © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez